Music Puzzle Page
Here is a collection of puzzles we have created or collected to keep you amused. Some will open in a pop-up box, while others may run as a stand-alone program. We created most of them many years ago so they may seem a little bit retro now!
Musi-grams - music anagrams you can drag into the correct word.
We recently had a virus attack which closed our server down for several days. We decided to delete all the third-party software games and (stand-alone programs) we had been streaming just in case. Sorry to dissapoint!
Note Pairs - Play Note Pairs (ear training game) opens in a popup window.
Note Shooter - Play Note Shooter (ear training game) opens in a popup window.
Repeat the Melody - Play Repeat the melody (ear training game) opens in a popup window.
Note Teacher - Play Note Teacher (ear training game) opens in a popup window.
- Think of a number between 1 and 10.
- Multiply the number by 9.
- Add the digits of your result.
- Subtract 5 from your new number.
- Find the letter that corresponds to your number, if 1 = A, 2 = B, 3 = C, etc.
- Think of a country that begins with your letter.
- Write down the name of that country.
- Think of an animal beginning with the second letter of your country.
- Think of the colour of that animal.
- Write down the animal and its colour.
- Think of an animal that begins with the last letter of your country.
- Think of a fruit that begins with the last letter of this second animal.
- Write down the fruit and the animal.
Is it be possible Will I manage
go out with
to show me
to look like to stand to get in
a pair of frog legs
good cheese the Eiffel Tower
a genuine Parisian my wife my pants
in your widest dreams? to cover the smell? while drinking red wine? without speaking French? right after breakfast? without being too arrogant? when my mother-in-law is around? after eating 300 croissants? ? (nothing)